1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules
value1

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9) Plugin 2.0.0.1

SimTools game plugin for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9)

1. mastrohead

mastrohead New Member

Balance:
    210Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Do you have any news about DOF p3 platform compatibility ???!! I still waiting to use it with FS9...
  2. TFOU57

TFOU57 Member

Balance:
    5,723Coins
    Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor, Arduino
    Good morning, sir,
    @value1 , thanks for developing the FS2004 plugin
    I still use FS2004 to keep my many addons.

1) Which "TYPE" should be chosen for each OFFSET to be chosen in FSUIPC to match the need of the SimTools V2 plugin ? FLT64 ?

2) Which OFFSET did you use in FSUIPC for pitch, roll, yaw and surge, sway, heave acceleration you used to write the FS2004 plugin?

3) Are we limited to 4 effects because in FSUIPC there are only 4 lines of offset declarations?

Greetings

Texte original en Français

Bonjour,
    @ value1, merci d'avoir développé le plugin FS2004
    J'utilise toujours FS2004 pour ne pas abandonner mes nombreux addons.

1) Quel "TYPE" faut il choisir pour chaque OFFSET à choisir dans FSUIPC pour correspondre au besoin du plugin SimTools V2 ?

2) Quel OFFSET avez-vous utilisé dans FSUIPC pour pitch, roll, yaw et surge, sway, heave acceleration vous utilisé pour l'écriture du plugin FS2004 ? FLT64 ?

3) Sommes nous limité à 4 effets car dans FSUIPC car il n'y a que 4 lignes de déclarations d'offset ?

Salutations
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020