1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Mdbox 4DOF need help

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by JasonHim, Aug 3, 2019.

1. stashy

stashy Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    - 238Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    updated latest drivers on controller and for usb ports,still not working
    also the numbers in the lcd display on the md box keeps continuosly running
    crap i should select amc in interface
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  2. LukeBrown

LukeBrown New Member

Balance:
    461Coins
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    I had this same issue. It would work when I pressed buttons on the nano controller but then not on Simtools Axis test. The way I fixed it was to have everything switched on and then press the reset button on the nano controller. Doing that seemed to sync my computer to the controller and then it could see it. Also make sure you have the same IP address in both game manager AND game engine, I had to change mine to make them match.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. James Schokman

James Schokman New Member

Balance:
    - 36Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Motion platform
    Hi. I have the same controller box and AMC box. Not sure what the model numbers are. I'm wondering how to recalibate a motor. I've replaced the bearings on one motor but the controller (the big silver box) spinds up the motor then gives a spd error in the display. Any idea how to recalibrate the motor?