1. Hundreds of coffees, endless nights of debugging and coding, and countless feedback by our beta testers led to this new major release. SimTools 2.4 is probably the version with the most upgrades and improvements in a single release ever. Look at everything Dustin has included:
    SimTools 2.4 all features.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

Just got my first WIN in iRacing!

Discussion in 'Virtual Racing League' started by Historiker, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Twisted

Twisted New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    54Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Grats on the win
    I also enjoy Iracing regularly , mostly Skip Barber.

@mream
    I myself have done Rfactor in leaque format as well as public servers.
    The price is awesome, many mods , in leaque format the racing was clean.
    Physics could feel different depending on the mod (some where just not good)
    Tracks , wide availability of different one`s .

Though after jumping to Iracing there are several aspects what`s me keep coming back to it
    The online service is basicly amazing, If i want to do a race at a random day/ time there is always something going on and I can jump in and drive against people.
    Practice servers, I love to do some practice but rather with some people on the track then alone.
    I only got experience with outdoor karting , but the feeling of setting laptime`s in Iracing is the same as with karting. The feeling of the tracks is just perfect. where with other sims it felt more like a game.

Only the biggest problem of it all is the pricing model, it`s still expensive.
    Can`t even acces the forums if your subscription is over.
    They don`t have rain , don`t expect it coming over a few years or so.
    The graphics are not bad but not a pinacle of simracing.
  2. Tags..(VR)

Tags..(VR) Member

Balance:
    197Coins
    Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    congrats. hope you win many more.