1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

irFFB

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Twisted, May 30, 2019.

1. Twisted

Twisted New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    55Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    I was thinking , i play already a couple of years Iracing.
    Now there are several tools available, and i switched for the FFB to irFFB
    So it have several features to run different settings
    one of those is this:

Use 360 Hz telemetry for suspension effects in direct modes
    • Only applies to direct modes
    • If checked the (unfiltered) 360 Hz suspension telemetry is used. This allows you to mix in some of the higher frequency detail that's absent from the 60 Hz output
    • If unchecked the 60 Hz suspension telemetry is used and the output is passed through the same FIR filter as the standard FFB. High frequency details will be absent but the latency of the effects will be lower
    Now iam really interested if this would work/change/improve the motion with Simtools?
    I still wait for my 2 DOF, so been busy reading up things.