1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

iRacing profile for 2DOF/SFGT wiper motor

Discussion in 'X-Sim² profiles' started by pointer4, Aug 7, 2010.

1. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I relate it first, i am not a big setup maker, this is my first try.
    I read a lot from the settings recently, they made progress with an SCN5 very much, and the motion-physics very well.
    I believed it it would be best to use theirs, the construction like a same, but the Thanos electronics solves the distribution of the control of the two axis for us.
    This is why the mathematics fully different, we may solve this easily, i switched the third dip switch into a second position (JoyRider)
    All two axes move oppositely after importation, i reversed them. (25 and 32 ports)
    source

Please test it, this best one which succeeded till now, to bring out my simulator.

I try to finetune the 33 and 30 effect to produce more movements on road bumps.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Okay, changes..
    NIMA visited me (I owe him a big ThankYOU), and my education being through seven hours, and the result of experimentation we did, an even better setup. :thx:
    Calibrated to lotus strength, to tune slower car, play a little bit with the sliders. (start moving up with accel,brake,bumps,rpm in first time)
    The Dip switch stay into a JoyR position.
    I am sure that, this is not the last version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCKZxbhqUyU

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi
    this wars a good working with you pointer.interisting to see the video from ather
    work.
    this is a profil with slider.you must load it two times and with programm settings
    the slider a save in programm settings.on first load you only becom the slider on one accuator.than you you must load the profil again.you can see it in the math setup,on first load you only have yellow lines on one side,and the profil only work
    with yellow lines on both sides.
  4. pim

pim New Member

system engineer
    Balance:
    380Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5, SimforceGT
    Hi Nima, Pointer

I installed the profile you too made (amc jumpers set to Joyr-dip), I can load it but don't know if i can use it also for r-factor? I tried this but when i start the game the left wiper goes down and the right one goes up when i give a little bit of throttle.
    Is this because its only for Iracing?

I tried to build my one profile and it is working in sfgt style but i want to create one in joyr style and if i due it is working for one address.

example:

left wiper 25 positive, right wiper 25 negative. this works correct wiper react how it is supposed to be.
    If i ad for instance left wiper 27 + and right wiper 27 - , the system gets confused with the rules of input 25.
    My wiper will go all crazy in the game r-factor but not when i move with the sliders in profiler.

I would like to use your already made profile because it looks realistic in the video of pointer. But i don't have Iracing and like to use if for R-factor.

Any help would be appreciated,

thx Pim
  5. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I upload an rfactor setup tomorrow, different games, need different setup.
    Stand by!
  6. pim

pim New Member

system engineer
    Balance:
    380Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5, SimforceGT
    Ok thanks Pointer, can't wait :thbup:
  7. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm sorry, I did not have time to deal with this today.
    I would have finetune this yet, i do it on a weekend, i promise.

Attached Files:

8. pim

pim New Member

system engineer
    Balance:
    380Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5, SimforceGT
    thanks I will try this and will see the next final one somewhere after the weekend.
    Thx again,

pim
  9. shannonb1

shannonb1 Well-Known Member

Sales Intelligence
    Balance:
    8,909Coins
    Ratings:
    +598 / 5 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor, Arduino, JRK, 4DOF
    Hi Pointer,
    Got your profile to work, calibrated, but when I hit the breaks the seat goes backwards, when i hit the gas i sink forward. Turning seems to be right but not accelearation and decelleration, do you know what setting i should adjust? I have 2 wipers, left side facing right and right side drive facing left, JRK setup.

appreciate any help you can provide.

10. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Check the 'Invert' checkbox in the mathlines for Effect 27 (Longitudinal Force). You will likely also need to do the same for any pitch effects.
  11. shannonb1

shannonb1 Well-Known Member

Sales Intelligence
    Balance:
    8,909Coins
    Ratings:
    +598 / 5 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor, Arduino, JRK, 4DOF
    thanks bville, I'll check tonight!
  12. AguNicoGaby

AguNicoGaby New Member