1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

il2 Cliffs of Dover Help

Discussion in 'Other Flight Simulation Games' started by Harry King, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Harry King

Harry King Member

Balance:
    224Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino
    I have an Audrino Uno board but I am just trying to get the game connected to Virtual Axis to test. I have done the connection with LFS and it works great but can some one help me with the Axis Assignment. for roll pitch and yaw. Secondly what is the Interface setting supposed to be with an audrino board.

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      152.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Historiker

Historiker Dramamine Adict Gold Contributor

Retired
    Balance:
    9,176Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,156 / 19 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    As I just explained in your other thread, if LFS is working there is no need to change interface settings.

Axis settings would be totally dependent on how you have your rig configured. It is unique to each rig.
  3. Harry King

Harry King Member

Balance:
    224Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino
    No Sorry to say but cliff of Dover has to have a script running with the particular single mission and dose not work the program over so online play is non existant at this time. so I was asking about the particular script running with the free hunt mission and what I might be missing when I load that game.
  4. Historiker

Retired
    Balance:
    9,176Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,156 / 19 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    I fly CLOD several times a week ( check out air combat group, you might enjoy flying with us). I have never needed a special script to use my motion rig. The interface settings are set and forget.
  5. Harry King

Harry King Member

Balance:
    224Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino
    So you play online?
  6. Historiker

Retired
    Balance:
    9,176Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,156 / 19 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    I do but there is no way to get telemetry in online play, so I only use motion in single player.
  7. 69th_Zeb

69th_Zeb New Member

Balance:
    293Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    Hi guys,
    Bumping the thread. I'm coming over from the ATAG site trying to get telemetry to an arduino. Seems like devicelink + UDPspeed is used online by some people. Is this correct? I've worked quite a bit with processing and arduino, but can't find any means of retrieving the data. I'm brand new here too, so before going crazy with simtools, I wanted to know how it has been working out for you.

Thanks!