1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Help! Which game fit these criteria?

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by helisfreak, Oct 9, 2016.

1. helisfreak

helisfreak Member

Balance:
    579Coins
    Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -0
    Hey guys,

I have been playing AC, it's great. But I am looking to get another game that can fulfill the following criteria, any recommendation?

- Can play onroad/offroad (dirt rally type)
    - Work with Logitech G27 easily?
    - Can work with Simtool and Gameplug that support traction loss.

Yes, there's Automobilista, which I bought and having a lot of issue... can't get my LG27 wheel to work with it, it's doing some stupid stuff. Haven't manage to get traction loss to work properly (but this won't matter if I can't even get the wheel to work with it). :(

thanks
  2. BlazinH

BlazinH Well-Known Member

Balance:
    16,568Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,831 / 32 / -1
    What about Dirt Rally?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. helisfreak

helisfreak Member

Balance:
    579Coins
    Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -0
    Does it use the same PlugIn as Dirt3? Can't find Dirt Rally plug in on the download page.
  4. BlazinH

BlazinH Well-Known Member

Balance:
    16,568Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,831 / 32 / -1
  5. Daguru

Daguru Rally drivers do it in the Dirt

Kitchen installer
    Balance:
    452Coins
    Ratings:
    +631 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Motion platform
    I don't have any problems with Automobilista with my g27, I get a feeling it's because I don't load the logitech profiler but might be wrong.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. helisfreak

helisfreak Member

Balance:
    579Coins
    Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -0
    Can you help me out, maybe a screen shot of your Control page? So you're running Logitech Profiler at all?
  7. Pit

Pit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Gold Contributor

Balance:
    30,409Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,088 / 31 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF
  8. Daguru

Daguru Rally drivers do it in the Dirt

Kitchen installer
    Balance:
    452Coins
    Ratings:
    +631 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Motion platform
    Yeah no prob not home right now so will do later but yeah the profiler is installed but I don't have a profile for Automobilista nor do I have the profiler running and have had no problems with wheel,assigning buttons or FFB