1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Help fo make simulator

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by stefano62, Apr 19, 2007.

1. stefano62

stefano62 New Member

PC Programmers
    Balance:
    3Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Finally! é much time that I am trying an aid for being able to develop a dynamic simulator of guide and for my wonderful fortune h found this situated one.
    I have already unloaded the software endured after to me it are registered to the forum and hour I have need of some councils

1) I want to realize a simulator of car from race I am preferibile to use the pneumatic system or that one with electric motors?

2) 2 or 3 pistons where is the best choice ?

3) Which card interface advised to me?

5) As I can take one card or list of the material and the outline for make it?
    4) How much must be spold in order to obtain a decent result?
    I hope that someone answers to me.
    P.S I do not speak German and I manage in English. If someone can answer to me in Italian English would be better otherwise goes well.

Thanks for the eventual collaboration.
    Stefano (the Constructor of the circuit of Nivelles and Campalto x GPL and utility GPLWALLCHANGER and GPLVTXINS)
  2. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Hi Stefano

Welcome to our forum!

Its really a challenge to read your post as I assume you have used google translator or something similar.

But I'll try to give my best!

For a race simulator it is preferrable to use electric actuators like those, we are developing right now.
    But we will need some more time to develop the interface cards for the actuators, still.

I think you should watch out for the SimforceGT DIY project.

regards