1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

help confused guy

Discussion in 'New users start here - FAQ' started by TomBerkovits, Sep 6, 2009.

1. TomBerkovits

TomBerkovits New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi all,

I'm working on a small project of building homemade wheel pedals and gearbox.
    I decided to add Force-Feedback system the the wheel, so i started to search for a program which can send the FF signal from the game to exterior motor. As you can see I found the X-sim.
    The problem is that the program is too complicated and i cant find the FF signal there and how to send it out to any exterior device.

Hope to have some help here and sorry for the poor english :blush:

Tom
  2. Mambo

Mambo New Member

Balance:
    288Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If you want proper FF (I am not sure that x-sim is right for this things ) only cheap and easy way is to buy FF wheel and use its electronic.
  3. TomBerkovits

TomBerkovits New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont want to use any FFwheel, i want to do everything by myself.
    i saw in the X-sim the lateral force which looks similar to the FF of the wheels. How can I send it to exterior device?
  4. Mambo

Mambo New Member

Balance:
    288Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  5. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0

Why not? Are you aware of a data elelement that the FF Wheels use as input that it not available from our plugins or Yoda?
  6. Mambo

Mambo New Member

Balance:
    288Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I dont examine it mutch, but i thougt that it work well only with simbin type of FF (where you get FF simulate by predefine effects), but as i say i dont examine it mutch. I must try it for example with LFS what that send out. But it make sence that it should be fairly same.
  7. TomBerkovits

TomBerkovits New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thank you all