1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Gseat for sale. Essex, UK

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by early_m, Oct 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. early_m

early_m Active Member

Balance:
    824Coins
    Ratings:
    +342 / 4 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    GS1.jpg GS1b.jpg 20201004_215144.jpg GS2.jpg GS4.jpg GS3.jpg GS5.jpg

I am reluctantly selling my gseat due to a house move.

The build thread can be found here:

https://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/diy-g-seat-from-concept-to-final.11669/

Video:

The seat contains 12 30kg/cm servos in total:

- 6 servos for surge (acceleration)
    - 4 servos for surge (braking) / heave
    - 2 servos for sway

The frame contains all the electronics under the seat:

- 12v PSU
    - 6v dc to dc buck converter
    - arduino
    - db9 breakout board connector

20200914_212439.jpg

The peddles slide away to keep footprint small and the entire sim is on casters.

The seat can pack quite a punch and greatly improves immersion in games, especially VR.

I am selling with a G27 wheel, peddles and shifter but can sell separately if required. I will also include a DIY 3D printed handbrake.

Please DM if interested and to discuss cost.

Located in Chelmsford, UK.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  2. early_m

early_m Active Member

Balance:
    824Coins
    Ratings:
    +342 / 4 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    SOLD
    • Winner Winner x 1