1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Gimx help with OSW Direct drive wheel

Discussion in 'Direct Drive Wheels' started by Artistichalo, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Artistichalo

Artistichalo Member

Balance:
    511Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Trying to install Gimx onto PC so I can use my OSW direct drive wheel with Forza 7. I installed the Gimx software and firmware onto my desktop .When I open the Gimx launcher this is what shows :

Output- DIY USB
    Port- COM7
    Input- Physical device
    Config - LogitechG27_G29.xml
    Message- none
    Grab mouse- checked

When I click on Check box I get these response :

joystick not found: Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB(0)
    joystick not found PS4 Controller (0)

I also clicked on Help in the Gimx Launcher it opens a pop up window . I then click on Get configs . Another window pops up which has a list of files . There is no file named: EMUG27PC

My question is do I have to download the firmware which would have EMUG27PC file and if so how do I install it into Gimx

When I open the Gimx program file under firmware I do see EMUG27PC .

Final question on the Gimx launcher . Under the Config line should it read : EMUG27PC

Thank you for the help.