1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Geared motor using electric power steering

Discussion in 'Motor actuators and drivers' started by MarcoMade, Sep 25, 2018.

1. MarcoMade

MarcoMade Active Member

Tecnico pc hardware/software MadeFix
    Balance:
    157Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    hello sorry my english translated by google
    During the construction of my 2 dof dynamic, I was struggling to find cheap robust engines.
    I came across engines for electric power steering.
    and so I based my project on these powerful reducers.
    about 1:16 electric motor with 80A fuse, born to last hundreds of thousands of km.
    my station lifts people over 100kg during the race as if it were a passenger.
    using 43A BTL for dof, with 30A 12V power supply. they do not heat up and they've been working for months without problems.
    the engines in question are taken from opel corsa 1200 type B.
    if you want photos and directions in place
    Marco
    ciao scusate il mio inglese tradotto da google
    Durante la costruzione della mia dinamica 2 dof, faticavo a trovare motori robusti a buon mercato.
    mi sono imbattuto in motori x servosterzo elettrico.
    e quindi ho basato il mio proggetto su questi potenti riduttori.
    circa 1:16 motore elettrico con fusibile da 80A, nato per durare centinaia di migliaia di km.
    la mia stazione solleva durante la corsa persone sopra i 100kg come fosse senza passeggero.
    usando BTL da 43A per dof, con alimentatore da 30A 12V. non scaldano e stanno funzionando da mesi senza problemmi.
    i motori in questione sono presi da opel corsa 1200 tipo B.
    se volete in fo posto foto ed indicazioni
    Marco
    IMG_20180427_143129.jpg IMG_20180519_215112.jpg
  2. RCFlyer

RCFlyer Member

Balance:
    138Coins
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Do you feel any slack in the gear system? Wiper motors have around 3 to 7 mm of slack.

Danny
  3. MarcoMade

MarcoMade Active Member

Tecnico pc hardware/software MadeFix
    Balance:
    157Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Ciao Denny
    nessun gioco, è un servosterzo automobilistico, assiste lo sforzo di guida. e ha un potere mostruoso secondo me. Sono sorpreso che nessuno li abbia mai usati prima di me sulle dinamiche