1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Games ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by f1iceman, Sep 10, 2015.

1. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah. If AC had the backing , but it is a sim game. It planned to be ported to consoles. Pcars on the other hand was more designed for consoles and sales. AC for true sim but ive played both and Pcars a good one. Not as good as AC in physics but good. Graphics good in both me thinks. Considering most AC tracks are rfactor converts.
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pcars , I think the cars sounds could be better though.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Blame73

Blame73 Well-Known Member

Balance:
    8,255Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,103 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    The eye candiness of pCars gets easily forgotten as soon as you make one lap. If you want a DRIVING simulation, driving is what matters. So, buy both but you'll end up using one; wonder which?
  4. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I play both. Depends how stoned I am though as to if its AC or Pcars
    • Like Like x 2
  5. f1iceman

f1iceman Why So Serious ? ( The Joker )

Balance:
    791Coins
    Ratings:
    +390 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, SCN5
    That what i was thinking you go with how it plays noit how it looks thats why you like some games better no matter what the game or system. Defo with ya on that on but the realism for looks has gotta be a winner if was coupled with a simulation PCARS :) or the same with AC with the realism on the graphics. some good times coming in the future i would say.
    Im going to get AC first tho for deffinate as its a sim and for that reason alone. but Pcars when i want arcade playing for ease of use playing maube with a pad instead of the wheel when i sometimes can not be botherd with wheel days.
  6. f1iceman

f1iceman Why So Serious ? ( The Joker )

Balance:
    791Coins
    Ratings:
    +390 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, SCN5
    Yes thats seems an issue and bugs for PCARS .
    So glad you can read upn watch the videos and get loadsa info from you guys and everyone else that post the videos so none of the hype stuff just whats whats kinda approach when you want to buy a game.
    My computers here now so will no doubt be getting that running now my screens are up and getting moving on the putting something together working.
    I have started a built thread aswell now so lets hope it comes together :)
  7. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok sounds good, Im going to go play Split Second Velocity then.....
  8. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Well-Known Member

Owner/Operator- Moxleys Rantals
    Balance:
    17,054Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,504 / 30 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, JRK
    If your Not using a Custom PP filter for AC, you have NO Clue what your missing out on, Default PP's are less than ideal.

I run the "Natural Graphics Mod"

Natural Interior for Racing
    Natural Exterior for Replays
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    maybe, but I recall NFS Pro Street and how good people thought the cars sounded, same goes with Shift . I thought they sounded ok, but could have been improved. Only an opinion.