1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Game Vibe Trial

Discussion in 'SimTools Pro & Entertainment Version' started by Paul Shortland, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Paul Shortland

Paul Shortland Active Member

Balance:
    317Coins
    Ratings:
    +74 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor
    Any reccomendations on the settings?

I have the below for RPM (Sticking to one sound type for now)

23Hz seems to be one of few choices that I can feel, does it look right? I can also hear the sound a bit as well as feel it, is that normal? All settings pasted below :)

upload_2020-4-19_16-3-15.png

upload_2020-4-19_16-4-55.png

upload_2020-4-19_16-5-24.png

upload_2020-4-19_16-5-44.png
  2. Daguru

Daguru Rally drivers do it in the Dirt

Kitchen installer
    Balance:
    452Coins
    Ratings:
    +631 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Motion platform
    RPM you want to set opposite to all the others ie when input data is 0% you should have vibration and when input data is 100% low or zero

That way when car is started you will feel the car vibrate and as you rev the vibration will disappear
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Daguru

Daguru Rally drivers do it in the Dirt

Kitchen installer
    Balance:
    452Coins
    Ratings:
    +631 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Motion platform
    like this (the testing slider will help feel whats happening when the car engine revs)

Attached Files:

4. Paul Shortland

Paul Shortland Active Member

Balance:
    317Coins
    Ratings:
    +74 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor
    That makes total sense, thanks!
    • Like Like x 1