1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

french simulator diy

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by ouioui, Mar 17, 2009.

1. ouioui

ouioui New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello to the entire community :hi: ! this is a long time that I read your project, and I've began my own for some months. I have already realized the structure (I have photographs of the dishes that I can!) and cards that I thank thanos in passing for his generosity to share on this forum :clap: :cheers: ! pending a small video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IivtqkhBgiM
  2. ouioui

ouioui New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello! :hi:
    As promised here are some photo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

all reactions, suggestions, criticisms or comments are welcome! :yes:
  3. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

What motor are you using? From the photo looks huge!! Can you give use more details? Part number or link?

And the gearbox was already fixed on the motor? How many revolutions per minute?

BTW, I hope the two black stripes that bolts on the mosfet heatsinks are made from plastic!!!!!! :brows:

Regards, Thanos
  4. ouioui

ouioui New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello dear colleague and again thank you! :thbup: are servo motors sanyo denki mod: L720-39E84, 170 Watts, 32 Volts DC, 7.9 amperes, 2600 rpm with gearbox.
    32v in the fact reducteur 1 / 2 to 1 second.
    after this one, I put a lever arm of 105mm.
    I think fast enough.
    my motors are compatible with your card??? :(
    bands are black plastic
  5. wannabeaflyer

wannabeaflyer Active Member

Balance:
    970Coins
    Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Hi Ouioui great info looking like the makings of a nice sim 8) Am interested in the motor/gearbox combination could you say how much each of these units would cost and your supplier :) am still looking for actuators for my motion cockpit project and these units look promising :clap:
  6. ouioui

ouioui New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wannabeaflyer salvation! Here's the link, unfortunately I can not give you the price. but I think they are worth between 500 and 700 euro piece without reducteur (tbc). I recovered my work for free 8)
    http://www.sanyodenki.eu/-DC-SERVO-SYSTEMS-.html
  7. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,840Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,968 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Hi,

I think, too :lol: What a beast

Isn´t it 252,8 watt ?

32 V * 7.9 A = 252,8 W

What kind of pivot you use? I can´t see it on your pictures.
  8. ouioui

ouioui New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    raceray salvation! 252.8 absorbs watt and 170 watt returns
    pivot is a ball steering car
  9. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    These are huge motors for a frex like cockpit! I not sure if my DSMhb could handle all that power but you can try.
    There is a stronger h-bridge (HPMhb-150) on the plans right now, that fits better these motors... :brows:

The way I see it, all this power maybe will make the motion on your cockpit too violent, causing you pain on your neck!!
    Its interesting to see it in operation.

:thbup:

Regards, Thanos
  10. ouioui

ouioui New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  11. wannabeaflyer

wannabeaflyer Active Member

Balance:
    970Coins
    Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    :hi: Hi Ouioui thanks for the info ...i was fearfull of the reply and guess i knew it was gonna be expensive . so for me the hunt continues :( but hey thanks again at least when i get some money this unit may be a possibility :)
  12. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  13. ouioui

ouioui New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello to all! after a long period of absence I am back among you with a problem! after a few test cards (AVR + HBRIDGE) and my engines, the mosfet are gone up in smoke (whistle, explosion and fire)! engines were powered by 36 volt motor short circuit or too powerful, I do not know! Hbridge my longer works, I have therefore changed all mosfets and the BC546 and the 74HC08 or done anything but! nor did it signal any more and led to more tension terminal engine! you'd have solutions or suggestions am offering? thank you
  14. ouioui

ouioui New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    bonjour a tous :hi: ! pending hbridge repaired my card, I've made myself a sequential lever! Here's a link to some pictures. (Sorry, they are a little blurry :( ) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZ5NOPXP

[​IMG]