1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Request (Feature) Forza Motorsport

Discussion in 'SimTools Plugins' started by Sarge, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Sarge

Sarge Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    - 181Coins
    Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Hello all,

Just in case anybody didn't notice, Forza Apex on Windows 10 has had an update today for wheel support. Would this pave a way for a plugin to be created? The reason I ask is because Forza Horizon 3 is just around the corner. Maybe a plugin made for this game could be then transported to the new game since chances are, they will work similar?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Sarge

Balance:
    - 181Coins
    Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Just following on from this, I have ordered the ultimate edition of Forza Horizon 3, which arrives on the 23rd September (A few days before the standard edition release). Should anyone be able to make a plugin, I'd be happy to provide that person with any data they may need from the game itself. :)
  3. SilentChill

SilentChill Problem Maker

Railway Maintenance
    Balance:
    20,402Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,480 / 34 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    1 million $$$$$$ ;) and its done
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Sarge

Balance:
    - 181Coins
    Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Seems legit! :D
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  5. m0dus

m0dus New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    - 16Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN6
    It's not much, but I have a few codes for Halo 5 Xbox I'd be happy to donate to the potential cause. :)
  6. Sarge

Balance:
    - 181Coins
    Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    The game is absolutely stunning. With motion support and 4k, it would be mind blowing.
  7. Jymä

Jymä Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    184Coins
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hi. I think there would be a lot of interest on this game (Horizon 3). The price should start dropping soon now that some DLCs have arrived. I got mine for $30 on black friday. The game is definitely great arcade.

Making a plugin will probably be difficult, but a motion sim has been demoed with it.

Even the game files are a bit hidden. ( C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.OpusPG_1.0.35.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\forza_x64_release_final.exe change ownership to access https://www.maketecheasier.com/access-windowsapps-folder-windows-10/ ) It would be awesome if somebody experienced would be interested looking into it.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1