1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

F1 profile

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by sn4il, May 12, 2010.

1. sn4il

sn4il New Member

Balance:
    2Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    Can someone share a profile for rfactor f1? I'm running F1RL.
    I tried to modify profile for megane that I use but its very jerky.
    THnx
    sn4il
  2. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Hi sn4il,

Are you still using the SCN5 based sim?
  3. sn4il

sn4il New Member

Balance:
    2Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    Yes, I' am.
    sn4il
  4. ledfoot

ledfoot Member

IT Manager
    Balance:
    21Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Are you using 100mm or 150mm actuators? Also, do you prefer lots of road bumps or a smoother ride?
  5. FAG

FAG New Member

Perm/Russia
    Balance:
    413Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  6. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    You can try these if you are looking for smoothness. These focus mostly on G-Forces and are therefore smoother. The difficulty with rFactor is that ISI has premixed many effects into each output and it doesn't seem as though they intended us to use both G-Forces and Yaw,Pitch, Roll together. My guess is that they intended one or the other. Anytime you try to mix them, you will arrive at a compromise anyway due to their conflicting nature. That being said, it is possible to mix them and via precise dampening and acceleration values, arrive at a smooth profile. I'm workin on a new profile pack with some improved versions of the profiles below as well.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2089&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=rfactor
  7. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi,
    send this profil than we see the problem.
  8. Schnullerbacke

Schnullerbacke New Member

Photographer / Videographer
    Balance:
    369Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks to Berney - today I gave your rFactor F1 basic profile a try and I really had a lot of fun ;-) ! I'm looking forward to getting the new, the reworked ones !!!

Niels - hast Du F1-technisch schon ein neues Profil für rFactor ? Würde mich interessieren, wie das mit Deinen Slidern funktioniert...
  9. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi chris,
    you can make it self with this viewtopic.php?p=23075#p23075 profil you only must load with programmsettings and than you go to math setup than the top botten
    now you see the slider now you use the slider step by step in play,you dont must stop the play and the profiler.a example: you go on a hill and stop the car the profiler not stop
    now you use the slider for hill and you find in realtime the correct position.all sliders have names.the slider with acc are only work over 30 kmh and multible with speed.
    the revolution in this profil is for all cars.