1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Experimental DCS Plugin ready for testing

Discussion in 'Digital Combat Simulators (DCS)' started by Dirty, Jun 28, 2019.

1. T R Para

T R Para i make stuff up Gold Contributor

Retired
    Balance:
    2,004Coins
    Ratings:
    +282 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, AC motor
    Uninstall all the DCS plug-in's in game manager.
    Reinstall this plug in.
    It sounds like you did not install the new plug-in.
    https://www.xsimulator.net/communit...experimental-plug-in.239/download?version=731
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  2. Dirty

Dirty Well-Known Member Gold Contributor

All the way up front.
    Balance:
    5,184Coins
    Ratings:
    +582 / 1 / -0
    Yes! Create the Hooks folder

Or reinstall the plugin via Plugin Manager. It should create that folder for you.
  3. janio

janio janio from brazil

state employee
    Balance:
    31Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    thanks friends, you guys are great, i added sway, surge and extra 1 on ground, and the platform vibration on the runway during the takeoff route was wonderful. I'm trying the plugin without the euler angles to see which option gives me the most immersion.
    hugs.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. jpdesvals

jpdesvals New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    151Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Hello every one ,

firstable thanks Dirty for this plugin , feeling the ground bumps during taxi , take off and landing is sooo cool and was missing until now !!

On my 6DOF rig i had to increase all the acceleration value as the original value ( *1 ) did not produce motion .

A request : can you modify the Il2 BOS plugin so we can get the ground effect via the WOW like the DCS experimental plugin or is it undoable ?

For the same reason that would be great , espetialy with warbird to feel the bumps during taxi , takeoff and landing .

Sorry for my english ,

Thanks again !

Jp
  5. Dirty

Dirty Well-Known Member Gold Contributor

All the way up front.
    Balance:
    5,184Coins
    Ratings:
    +582 / 1 / -0
    Great to hear that! :thumbs

Have you set the max and min values in tuning center? Or are you only talking about the values while on ground? If only on ground, then yes, you can just change the factor in the script.

No Idea. Does IL2 use a .lua script for data export? If so, it should be possible. Who made the plugin? I will take a look at it. Not sure though when I find the time for it.

Cheers,... :)