1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

el juego no responde feedback

Discussion in 'XSimulator Q&A/FAQs - Outdated' started by merancio, Jul 22, 2008.

1. merancio

merancio New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    apenas estoy empezando en esto del simulador, me conecto con el yoda y el yoda profiler con la direccion ip de la computadora y tambien el force sender conectado con la direccion ip. pero cuandop quiero abrir el juego se me cierran las ventanas del yoga y de force sender.
    estoy usando el fligth simulator 2004 y el joystick logitec attack 3.
  2. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Do NOT use Yoda for MS Flight Simulator. It does NOT work at all.

For MS Flight Simulator use ONLY Force-Sender and Force-Profiler.

1. open Force-Sender
    2. activate MS Flightsim Plugin in Force-Sender (plugin drop-down menue).
    3. open Force-Profiler
    4. start MS FS

Regards
    Christian
  3. merancio

merancio New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

ya hice lo que dijiste solo con el force sender y el force profiler, y si ya esta funcionando y estoy viendo como se mueven los efectos del 21,22,23,24,25,26,26,... 40, pero nose como sacarlos alas salidas o que hacer con estos efectos.

merancio
  4. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Ok, good!

Now, if you put your mousepointer over the Force-Profiler effect numbers, the effect number descripitons should pop up.

Try it out ;D

Regards
    Chrsitian
  5. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    you have to add g-force effects in the bottom list.

For example: if roll is effect 21 (just for example), then you have to right-click in the bottom list, and select g-force effect.
    Then add a g-force effect with effect 21.

Then press start simulator, and the Profiler will output effect 21

Regards
    Christian
  6. merancio

merancio New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    si me da la descripcion de cada efecto, pero como le ago para configurarlos para como salidas o mandarlos algun lado.

thanks for your help
  7. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Tell me more about your setup.

Which interface are you using? Velleman?
    What actuators are you going to use? Motors or pneumatic?
    (If pneumatic) What type of valves?

Regards
    Christian
  8. merancio

merancio New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    todavia no tengo ninguna interfaz.quiero estar seguro de que me este dando salida el juego, como puedo checar esto.

lo que ya tengo son actuadores neumatics and proporcional neumatics valvals.
    lo que quiero hacer sacar las salidas por el puerto serial y mandarlos a un plc, lo quiero hacer asi por que cosas que tengo aqui.
    pero no se si el juego me esta mandando datos por algun puerto o interfaz.
  9. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    You cannot be sure to output data, without a connected interface.

Nice, proportional valves are supported in X-Sim²

Which hardware/interface are you going to use?

Regards
    Christian
  10. merancio

merancio New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    TENGO PENSADO UASR UN PLC DE FESTO CON SALIDAS ANALOGAS ,PARA MOVER LAS DOS VALVULAS PROPORCIONALES, PERO CREO QU EME ESTOY COMPLICANDO MUCHO QUERIA SABER QUE TARJETAS VELLEMAN PUEDO USAR PAR AMOVER LAS 2 SERVO VALVULAS NECESITO 4 SALIDAS ANALOGAS Y SI NO SERIA MUCHA MOLESTIA DONDE LAS PUEDO COMPRAR
  11. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    I've talked to Sirnoname. Actually he will release an updated X-Sim² version tomorrow, whith which you will be able to output analog 0-5 Volt with a Velleman K8055.

With Profiler1 you wont be able to ouput analog signals directly.

So I'd propose you to purchase a Velleman K8055/VM129 for now. Then you will be able to measure output signals.
    But perhaps you are going to need an amplifier to convert the Vellemans 0-5V to 0-10V. Dont know the specs of your valves...

Do you have a technical datasheet of the prop valves you are going to use, in order to help you better?

Btw, your caps lock is activated^^

Just one more thing. Please continue to post in english. Though I am able to understand spanish, most of the members here dont. So if you dont mind...

Regards
    Christian