1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

ECCI FFB Wheel System

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by njracer, Apr 22, 2010.

1. njracer

njracer Member

Balance:
    2Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here's an article of the new ECCI 7000 FFB Wheel System. Thing looks like a beast. From an email i got from ECCI the wheel is 900 degrees, can't be changed, and costs $2799.00 not the $2599.00 it says in the article. Looks like a nice system, expensive but having owned an ECCI Wheel in the past, and still using their 3 pedal set this wheel will last you a long time. They build their products like tanks. I'm sure it feels phenomenal.
    http://www.racesimcentral.com/news/2010 ... pressions/
  2. Frakk

Frakk Active Member

Balance:
    328Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    It is looking great. I want to take it apart! :D

But for $3K? I mean... You really cannot care how much it costs in order to buy it. And to do that you have to have a LOT of money.
    Many people haven't seen that much money all at the same time... (except for movies and television). And do pedals come with it?

Apart from the cost, I really want to see a video of it in action and more information. I does look like a fantastic wheel!
  3. Mambo

Mambo New Member

Balance:
    288Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well i still like more FREX wheel. This looks weird :? Its to big, what they have inside ? Front looks like only tube to hold wheel. In the back is (only my opinion) screw with nuts and ends stops (like frex) and maybe sensor. Transmition by belts ,maybe they are smoother and more silent than tooth belt, but they need more preload and have slip. First pulley is directly on motor shaft (it will reduse bearnig life). But THE PRICE :eek: , seriously ??!!