1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question DOF Reality P3 - New setup connected but no game data

Discussion in 'SimTools Pro & Entertainment Version' started by voxelvrp, Feb 12, 2019.

1. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    47,909Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,027 / 16 / -0
    Did you configure the telemetry output for the game?
    I seem to remember having to do so.
  2. Petrus_SM

Petrus_SM New Member

Hotel Night Manager
    Balance:
    268Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Can anyone explain to me why when I tick only one roll on simtools, my sim pitches. But when I tick/untick both rolls, it rolls. It seems like my front right motor move in the wrong direction. Is there any way to fix this?
  3. mastrohead

mastrohead New Member

Balance:
    210Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    in the picture the axis assignment used. they are the @splendiddd ones for Xplane or ED. This setting generate a motion with PREPAR3D (I've to set up them). BTW no motion with FSX.

Attached Files:

4. mastrohead

mastrohead New Member

Balance:
    210Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    I'm trying on new pc, with W10 e firewall down, no antivirus.
    It's possible that PREPAR3D and FSX are in conflict? When I choose the game manager, there is FSX-P3D... If FSX-P3D are installed the patch works on
    both of them? How can i check?
  5. mastrohead

mastrohead New Member

Balance:
    210Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    How can do it on FSX?
  6. splendiddd

splendiddd Active Member

CCTV security
    Balance:
    807Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, Motion platform
    Check if you have gamedata in the upper boxes in the tuning center. Must be a configure issue with fsx, long time ago i also used fsx with a scn5 motion sim. If i remember correctly you need FSUIPC plugin to extract the game data.

PS: I strongly suggest you to try xplane 11, its superior in every way. even at vanilla install...
  7. mastrohead

mastrohead New Member

Balance:
    210Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    I know, but for the moment I can use only these softwares
  8. mastrohead

mastrohead New Member

Balance:
    210Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Hi to all, sorry for the absence but, I was so busy this week and I didn't try the setting. By the way, this morning I tried for the nth times and I installed a new O.S. (W10 x86) that could be able to connect my cessna cockpit with FSX but when I try to register my simtools the server response was: "No Activations Remainig on this license" :eek::eek::eek:
    please someones can help me! It seems impossible for me use this rig :mad::mad::mad::mad:
  9. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    47,909Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,027 / 16 / -0
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. mastrohead

mastrohead New Member

Balance:
    210Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Thanks @yobuddy
    I done it!
    I Hope that They cold manage this trouble Early as to try the settings before the Next week. Damn job!!!
  11. mastrohead

mastrohead New Member

Balance:
    210Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Hi to all, just to inform you all that the license matter has been solved very fast by the guys. Good job! ;-)
    • Like Like x 2