1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

DOF reality h3 / h6 owners, would you go with the p3 /p6 in retrospect?

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by Sean Link, Feb 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sean Link

Sean Link New Member

Balance:
    29Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Hey everyone. Like many other threads I too have been mulling the decision to purchase a motion system.

I am settled on either the h3 or p3 models.

Obvious is the cost savings with the h3, but I am left wondering about performance vs the p3. Clearly the p3's upgraded motors will result In better performance, but for enthusiast home use, is it justified?

-H3/ h6 owners, do you have to run your kits on maximum settings to get the feel you are looking for?
    -P series owners, do you find yourselves running your rigs above or below 50% power normally?

H series owners, looking back, would you have preferred to spend the extra money for the p series motors?

Thanks everyone!
  2. Ads Master

Ads Master

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  3. SimulatorLSZX

SimulatorLSZX New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    - 29Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi
    We actually purchased the Professional P6, but are not already satisfied.
    Motors are brushed, resolution of position measurement and precission is not really good
  4. detail

detail New Member

Balance:
    41Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Can you expand on it? Are you saying it isn’t accurate? Does it not match the visual on the screen/headset? Is it jerky?
  5. Sloan

Sloan New Member

Balance:
    6Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    I'm close to setting up my h6 and will be happy to follow up with my impressions if that helps?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. detail

detail New Member

Balance:
    41Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Would love that. I do flight sims and would like to get a H6/P6.