1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

DIY Pedals & Buttons Controller

Discussion in 'DIY peripherals' started by TOPMO3, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Wergilius

Wergilius New Member

Balance:
    37Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same behavior, if I remove the usb when it has freezes, the software closes.
    Maybe I can try on another computer, I have also order an programmer but as the board seems to have fw 0.14 that should not be needed i guess.
    (unless my board have some odd custom variant...)
  2. TOPMO3

TOPMO3 Active Member

Balance:
    846Coins
    Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -0
    Hi!

Currently I'm working on complete redesign of USB exchange protocol in order to eliminate those hangs. Things ate going quite well and first test are good.
    I hope I'll finish new release in week or two, so maybe it'll help to all who experienced in saving/loading problems
  3. Wergilius

Wergilius New Member

Balance:
    37Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Awesome, thank you for your work!
  4. Wergilius

Wergilius New Member

Balance:
    37Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For info, I tried on another older (slower) computer (still w10 64bit) and there is work ok so it seems to be usb port/computer related somehow.