1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

DIY motion sim project. Please help me out!!!!

Discussion in 'New users start here - FAQ' started by elchef, Apr 21, 2009.

1. elchef

elchef New Member

Balance:
    - 142Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi
    My name is Christian and i'm from Argentina.
    My idea is to build a motion simulator.
    First i think i'll start with the interface does this one work?:
    Serial 8-channel relay board
    Name: Conrad Relay board
    Connection: Serial COM port
    optional USB (virtual COM)
    Operating voltage: 12-24V= , max. 300mA
    Channels: 8 Outputs,
    Licht24 PRO supports 3 cards.
    (use 3 cards for 24 channels)
    Relay contact: respectively 1xNO/NC, 230V/5A, without separate function and security checking it is max. 24V/4A for the complete application permitted!
    Indicator: every channel has a signal LED
    Size: 160 x 100 mm
    Art: Ready equipment

Manufacturer:
    Supplier: Conrad Electronic (direct link)
    Article-No: 197720

With a Pneumatic system: Cylinder 50mm, 300mmlong and 4 bar. Is it possible to hook it up with this conrad card instead of the one you used? Thank you verry much.
  2. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,958 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT