1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom DIY 2 DOF seat mover

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by J420, Jan 9, 2020.

1. J420

J420 New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    - 89Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello,my name is Jakob and i come from Germany.
    Im a hugh fan of sim racing, and im building my whole setup on budget, but still profesional.
    I have already build ffb wheel with andruino, and now comes the time to build a seat mover.
    After some days planning how to build my platform with universal joint from ebay for 15€,
    2 wiper motors for 40€ pair, ardruino uno for 10€, and two bts7960 43A which i had left from my
    ffb wheel project. Im currently training as an industrial mechanic, i dont earn much money but i can always use the tools in my company. So i build few day ago construction of steel square pipes and L profiles. Tommorow my motors should arrive so maybe this weekend i can do some testing.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. J420@

J420@ New Member

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Friday my last parts has been arrived, I have already upload smc3 to Arduino. Tomorrow go again to work, so after I can do motor and poti brackets.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Markku Lorenz

Markku Lorenz Member

Technician for leak location/Managing Director
    Balance:
    561Coins
    Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -0
    Hi Jakob,
    im looking forward to see your seat mover moving. Not as mine :(

Hallo Jakob,
    ich bin gespannt, wie sich Dein Projekt entwickelt. Meins liegt zur Zeit auf Eis.

Gruß
    Markku