1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

DiRT RaLLY New FFB

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by Daguru, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Archie

Archie Eternal tinkerer

Balance:
    3,796Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,379 / 4 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Thanks @Daguru - Throw my settings away mate.

Looking at the link you sent pretty much confirms to me that my wheel is dying. It's not as strong as it used to be and with me having to crank most values up past 100% pretty much confirms that. I lost the clutch pedal some time ago as well. The pedal is fine as is the wiring, so I suspect a PCB issue somewhere.

Time to start saving... :)
  2. gigi

gigi Active Member

Balance:
    900Coins
    Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, JRK, 4DOF
    Hallo guys I'm using the thustmaster T300 GTE. Someone of you can suggest me the best setting for dirt rally?
    Thankyou!
  3. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. dJuL

dJuL yes !

None
    Balance:
    9,424Coins
    Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN6
    Hi,

I have a t300, tried lot of things... And personally I never managed to have a good feeling with FFB and Dirt Rally...
    And not only ffb, for me steering angle, and steering reaction is not very natural too...
    I never understand why we have to tweak a lot (moreover with a standard wheel like t300) to have something correct in a game.
    I just bought raceroom and I have the same kind of problems...
    For example with Assetto Corsa, I found the basic T300 preset very good, tweaks are just to increase feeling, but the base is already here !
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. gigi

gigi Active Member

Balance:
    900Coins
    Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, JRK, 4DOF
    :thinkbsft obviously before posting my question here I did a google search without finding a valid suggestion for the best setting of my t300gte.