1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

DD-Wheel with Hoverboard Motor

Discussion in 'Direct Drive Wheels' started by Benu, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Benu

Benu Member

Balance:
    339Coins
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Check post #512 in this thread. You‘ll find a rough bill of materials for the main components. Missing are the Arduino, the magnetic encoder + ring, a wheel rim, pedals, an enclosure and cabling.
    The main components can be sourced for 150€. But you need the other stuff to build a working DD-Wheel.
  2. Benu

Benu Member

Balance:
    339Coins
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, I had no intention of hijacking your thread!
    Probably the best that I start a new thread.
  3. danove_b

danove_b Member

Balance:
    868Coins
    Ratings:
    +30 / 1 / -0
    There still no tested encoder solution expect the one Benu have. As soon as I have received and tested the silicon wheel on the encoder I will report back the result. You should be able to include both the ffb and driver in the Leonardo i think.