1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

dcs world 2.5 configuration help

Discussion in 'Digital Combat Simulators (DCS)' started by Arianus One, May 4, 2018.

1. Arianus One

Arianus One Tony Rom

empleado
    Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    Hello, someone has a preset of dcs world 2.5 to be able to guide me a bit, because I can not even find the key in the game engine configuration to make the pitch roll and heave work correctly?
    reading tutorials I could achieve a good configuration of richard burms rally but not with this yet, please any screenshot of game engine and tunning center !!
    Last edited: May 4, 2018
  2. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Active Member

director
    Balance:
    328Coins
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    SCN6, 4DOF

Look at the plugin thread -I had same problem
    A new plugin is needed suitable for seat movers
    The existing plugin is also mixed up which confuses users ( think heave & something else mixed up )

Had lots of frustration with it
  3. Arianus One

Arianus One Tony Rom

empleado
    Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    As I was told the plugin is fine but ufff God, I'll keep trying a little more, thanks you very much friend !!
    :cheers :thumbs
  4. SergioScarafaggio

SergioScarafaggio Free to Flight

Balance:
    87Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    How to use this plugin to display settings using the Arduino? Is there any documentation?