1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

choosing a motion platform

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by Victor Nobre, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Victor Nobre

Victor Nobre New Member

Balance:
    91Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys!!
    I´m looking for a motion sim for sim racing that fits my pocket and my room...
    I`m running now a a wheel stand with rear seat frame form gtomega.. it does the job, but I upgrated my thrustmaster gear to a dd1 and v3 pedals and I feel a lot of flex everywhere... so now that`s time to chande the rig why not put some motion in it? ;)

DOFreality seems real good, people on iracing forums say good things about it... and I want to know from you guys how it does compare to prosimu and simrig solutions..

prosimu seems great but im really afraid of the noise of the actuators... my rig is real close to my kids room and they can wake up with the noise from the actuators... I heard prs200 are quiter but its too expensive...

I really like the actuators from simrig with the rigs from sweedish rig designs.. seems very responsive and very compact! did you guys tried it?

seeing those platforms in action it make me wonder what is better for a racing sim rig, traction loss or heave?

thank you guys!
  2. isamu

isamu Member

Balance:
    243Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -0
    Very good question!