1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Can I edit axes more deeply?

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by AldoZ, May 12, 2011.

1. AldoZ

AldoZ Member

Pc Shop
    Balance:
    366Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0
    Hello.
    Ok I have 3 axis, the 3 platform legs. Every moments these legs have a different position while racing.
    Sure in every moments X-SIM know the exact position of the 3 legs in agreement with the pot informations.

Ok, so, can I using X-SIM math section do a similar thing? :

IF axis1 position > 90
    ..... IF axis2 position > 90 then axis2 position = 90
    ENDIF

In human language this code mean:
    If the axis1 will go over 90% position then X-SIM will check the axis2 position and if this axis2 position will over 90% so immediately the axis2 position will back to 90.

When the axis1 position will back under 91 so X-SIM will stop to check the axis2 position.

there is a way to do this? :?
    Thank you!
  2. AldoZ

AldoZ Member

Pc Shop
    Balance:
    366Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0
    mmmm please sirnoname can you teach me about?

where can I find the source code examples?
    And how can I use the pre given math plugin source code out of the source code examples??

Maybe I can open the source code examples and my profiler used math plugin too (the ones I created for my profile) with a text editor?

Thx!
  3. AldoZ

AldoZ Member

Pc Shop
    Balance:
    366Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0

Really really interesting! I had never read about this X-SIM spider plugin!
    X-Sim never ceases to amaze me! This plugin seems exactly what I am searching for!

Thank you for now sirnoname! :thbup: