1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

bass shaker on pedals

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by abs, Aug 17, 2011.

1. abs

abs Active Member Gold Contributor

consultant
    Balance:
    784Coins
    Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN5
    hi all, anybody tried to generate vibration on the pedals ? can you split the signal from bass under a seat? or do i need a third souncard and another bass shaker?

thnaks
  2. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This is a good idea. I thought about adding another bass shaker under the pedal block mount because there does not seem to be any feedback from that side. Too much force and viberation feedback on arms and body but dead on the lower leg feet.

I THINK another bass shaker with amplifier is needed but I am not sure. If I was to do it , this is my way.
  3. abs

consultant
    Balance:
    784Coins
    Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN5
    Hi Fahim , do you think it s possible to split the signal somehow?
    if you had a second bass shaker, would you need another sound card to handle it ?
  4. kubing

kubing Member

teacher, Industrial electronic programmer
    Balance:
    350Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    engine vibration would be a great.. :D
  5. abs

consultant
    Balance:
    784Coins
    Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN5
    hello everyone, for the one interested in a bass shaker on pedals. It works great. i have a gaming buttkicker driven by an amplifier. It is located behind me a the base of the seat. I added a cheap bass shaker (purchased in ebay) on my CST pedal frame on the riight side . I used a metallic 90 degree bracket to fix it against the side frame near the accelerator. then, I spitted the signal out from the amplifier . And it works great. the vibration you get on pedals are pretty much realistic. The only shortcoming is that you can't adjust the signal for each (pedals and seat individually) . For that i would need another amplifier (?, I dont know yet for sure if there is another possibility)