1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Automobilista motorsports simulator

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by cazsan, Jun 17, 2016.

1. insanegr

insanegr !N$@n€

Balance:
    16,715Coins
    Ratings:
    +499 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    @RobertH from here https://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/automobilista-plugin-work-around.8196/

you can rename AMS exe or the cmd exe to GSC or rfactor or Copa Petrobras de Marcas but you will need the corresponding plugin to patch it
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  2. Daguru

Daguru Rally drivers do it in the Dirt

Kitchen installer
    Balance:
    452Coins
    Ratings:
    +632 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Motion platform
    Ok first off install the rfactor plugin into SimTools as normal
    Then go to you install folder of AMS rename AMS.exe to rfactor.exe
    Then patch game
    Then rename Rfactor.exe back to AMS.exe
    Then what I do is make a copy of Cmd.exe I think it's found in windows/system32 or something like that copy to desktop rename Cmd.exe to rfactor.exe then when you run the fake rfactor exe simtools will connect to game and look at AMS folder for motion
    Hope this helps :thumbs
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Daguru

Daguru Rally drivers do it in the Dirt

Kitchen installer
    Balance:
    452Coins
    Ratings:
    +632 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Motion platform
    @insanegr sorry I didn't notice that you answered already due to page change lol:oops:
  4. BlazinH

BlazinH Well-Known Member

Balance:
    16,572Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,831 / 32 / -1
    Would it be possible to get a proper 2.0 plugin for this now @value1? Your Marcas plugin for 1.3 was a real treat to use with AMS and Marcas is included in AMS. :) While the hacks we have come up with do the trick its a little ridiculous to have to do it that way when simple modifications to an already existing plugin should be all that's needed. hug:in advance (its worth a try :D).
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Stealthelius

Stealthelius Member Gold Contributor

Office Clerk
    Balance:
    106Coins
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Before i purchased AMS i was in dubt.... When i started to drive i felt my t500 so near to real life. With Formula car is amaizing.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. value1

value1 Nerd SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Balance:
    14,490Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,318 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    Voilà!
    voila.gif
    • Like Like x 2