1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Anyone use Sim Racing Systems (SRS) with R3E?

Discussion in 'Raceroom' started by Historiker, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Historiker

Historiker Dramamine Adict Gold Contributor

Retired
    Balance:
    9,176Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,159 / 19 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    I usually use iRacing for my racing time in the pit as I really like the organized races and of course a safety rating system which keeps out the griefers. But do not like the subscription system. I do not mind paying for individual cars or tracks that I like so R3E seems perfect for me.

I had heard about SRS with Assetto Corsa but have not tried it there yet but do plan on doing so.

This is not a discussion on the merits of different racing sims, please keep the discourse related to SRS and R3E.

What is your opinion of the service (SRS) with R3E? Does it work? Is it worth getting in to R3E for it?

Thanks
  2. Daguru

Daguru Rally drivers do it in the Dirt

Kitchen installer
    Balance:
    453Coins
    Ratings:
    +632 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Motion platform
    Hi @Historiker
    Like you I’ve not tested yet but will do very soon quick vid that I seen to help sell the idea to me :popcorn
  3. Onaflyer

Onaflyer Member

Balance:
    276Coins
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    I have used SRS with Raceroom since launch. It is excellent! You can really find some super competitive races.

Takes a few races to slot you into the correct splits. Overall system works well.
  4. titomaky

titomaky Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    175Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Motion platform
    The SRS in Raceroom is very well although much less than the system integrated into the game as in Corsican assetto