1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

About the mapping of game controller buttons

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by FEI, May 13, 2020.

1. FEI

FEI better

nothing
    Balance:
    59Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    SimforceGT, Motion platform, 4DOF
    Hello friends, I have encountered a problem. I do not know if there is a way or third-party software can modify the mapping value of the button of the game controller?
    I am currently playing the game of project car 2. Before the game starts to play, we can change and select the options through the upshift and downshift and other buttons of game controller , but I want to disable this function. (I want to use my own program to automatically select the type and track of the car I want). I didn't find an option to disable this feature in the game's settings options.
    So, I tested Logitech's G29 and Tumaster's T300RS. Logitech G29 provides a way to modify the mapping. I modified the mapping values of its upshift and downshift, and then modified the corresponding key values in the game. Then I succeeded, and the upshift and shift of the game controller are no longer Respond to page changes and track selection, etc.in project car 2.
    But I prefer Tumastur T300RS. Now the problem I have is from here. Tummaster official does not seem to provide a way to modify the mapping similar to G29. Do you have any good suggestions for this? Or is there any special third-party program that can capture the key value of the game controller and then modify it? (There are many ways to modify the mapping value of the keyboard on the Internet, but there is no way to modify the mapping value of the game controller. Their key values seem to be different).