1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

6DoF Flight Simulator: X-Plane 11 Not Responding

Discussion in 'SimTools Plugins' started by staticshock, Apr 2, 2021.

1. staticshock

staticshock New Member

Balance:
    86Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    Hi all, I'm currently working on a 6DoF build for a senior project. Right now, all the motors are working with the SMC3 Utilities feature, as well as within SimTools Game Engine axis testing.

When I start X-Plane 11, all of the UDP network data is configured to send, and SimTools has applied the plugin SimToolsProfileVersion_1.PNG SimToolsSettings_1.PNG SimToolsSettings_2.PNG SimToolsSettings_3.PNG XPlane11Running.PNG XPlane11Settings_1.png XPlane11Settings_2.png XPlane11Settings_1.png patch. SimTools turns blue when XP-11 is running, but for some reason the motors do not respond to the motion data.

I am not running the most up-to-date version of SimTools, and the patch for XP-11 is a few years old. Would out-of-date software cause an issue? SimTools is installed in a separate hard-drive from X-Plane 11.

Please send any thoughts or ideas you might have. Pics are attached below.
  2. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,248Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,038 / 16 / -0
    Please open the tuning center for x-plane and see if you have Max/Min settings for the game.
    You can also check on this page if you have incoming data from the game.
    Chat soon,
    yobuddy
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. CarlosElMaster

CarlosElMaster New Member

Student
    Balance:
    30Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, 6DOF
    Hello,

I'm sorry if im a few years late but, did it work? Im trying to get information out of Xplane But is not working properly with other simulations.

Thanks!