1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

3dof, AC motor.

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by vulbas, Jul 17, 2010.

1. vulbas

vulbas Active Member

Balance:
    1,096Coins
    Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, 6DOF
    I am furious, my story of ram it will not. it took too much of play that it's crazy ......
    well I do not despair, I'll get there eventually though, I'm bummed I'm not bad for profiles gtr2 and rfactor. I am particularly upset that the 3DOF is great!! Z axis frankly it's top. when moving into a hollow of the track we did shake the guts, it raises the heart.

I made a video for you to see the extent of damage

well I'm not going to be beaten without a fight.

I cut the round bottom of amorto to be able to weld

[​IMG]

that it will not, it's a special filletage and plus I have no FILLIERE the right size to replicate and extend the net.

[​IMG]
    So I cut and ressouderais a threaded rod.

[​IMG]

ultimately it will give it

[​IMG]
  2. vulbas

vulbas Active Member

Balance:
    1,096Coins
    Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, 6DOF
    good well it is ready to be welded, I must go look for sticks and I do that this weekend: :)

bon ben c'est pret à etre soudé, faut que j'aille chercher des baguettes et je fais ça ce we :++:

[​IMG]
  3. vulbas

vulbas Active Member

Balance:
    1,096Coins
    Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, 6DOF
    mes amortisseurs ne convenaient pas. j'ai donc commandé des verins.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

le montage que je vais realiser

[​IMG]
  4. vulbas

vulbas Active Member

Balance:
    1,096Coins
    Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, 6DOF
    bon on va s'y remettre gentiment.

[​IMG]

le probleme c'est que mon tube carré qui, je pensai, faisait 10 x 10 ne fait que 8,5 x 8,5cm soit à peu pres 8cm interne. faut que j'achete de l'huile pour savoir combien d'huile avale un verin. bon là il fait 45cm quand meme. ça fait 2,8 Litres.

si ça passe j'aurai 4 perçages à faire sur le tube. 2 de part et d'autre du tube tout en bas pour l'huile et deux en haut pour le bouchon de remplissage et la valve de gonflage pour pneu tubless.

[​IMG]