1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

3 dof Genesy

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by spyderwash, May 2, 2015.

1. gigi

gigi Active Member

Balance:
    899Coins
    Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, JRK, 4DOF
    As we know what a simulator must be able to do is not to replicate the movements of the car but to transmit to our brain the feeling of being driving the car ..... apparently the same things but just .... apparently. According to this logic, I believe that the movement of the seat alone, a situation different from reality, is able to produce better results than a full frame. I've never tried it but I do not struggle to believe it really is. moreover, just as you say with the homemade products, force G are and remain utopia so it is worthwhile to focus on the effects you mentioned. in relation to the engines you use that say .... surely they are unsuitable for a fullframe. I would still like to ask if you can tell me exactly the model of engines you use and the site where you bought them. Their greater sensitivity compared to bigger engines is not very clear to me. I am convinced that the smaller the engine and the more reactive it is but I thought the difference was tangible in the comparison between small engines and very large engines. In this case, the difference between the wiper motors and the gearmotors of the ZYT series is certainly but not so great. Be clear .... I do not doubt, I do not have the competence to do it. I would like to understand, try, find confirmation as affirmed, certainly with knowledge of the facts.

Come sappiamo cio che un simulatore deve poter fare non è replicare i movimenti dell'auto ma trasmettere al nostro cervello la sensazione di essere alla guida dell'auto.....cose apparentemente uguali ma appunto....solo apparentemente. Secondo questa logica credo che il movimento del solo sedile, situazione diversa dalla realtà, sia in grado di produrre risultati migliori rispetto ad un full frame. Non l'ho mai provato ma non fatico a credere che sia veramente così. inoltre giustamente come dici tu con i prodotti homemade le force G sono e rimangono utopia quindi tanto vale concentrarsi sugli effetti da te menzionati. relativamente ai motori che utilizzi che dire....sicuramente sono inadatti ad un fullframe. Vorrei comunque chiederti se puoi indicarmi esattamente il modello di motori che utilizzi ed il sito dove li hai acquistati. Non mi è molto chiara la loro maggior sensibilità rispetto a motori piu grossi. Sono convinto che piu' piccolo è il motore e piu reattivo è ma pensavo che la differenza fosse tangibile nel confronto tra motori piccoli e motori molto grandi. In questo caso la differenza tra motori tergi e motoriduttori della serie ZYT c'è sicuramente ma non è così grande. Sia chiaro....non dubito, non ho la competenza per farlo. mi piaerebbe capire, provare, trovare riscontro in quanto affermi, sicuramente con cognizione di causa.