1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

2DOF réglable, Arduino + G27 + videoprojecteur 3D

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Tifred07, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Tifred07

Tifred07 Member

Design office engineer
    Balance:
    270Coins
    Ratings:
    +10 / 3 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    Windows 10 64 bits.
    And it's not the first time I run the game so the folders and the files exist I think

I have 3 folders in the mygames/dirt rally folder
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. Tifred07

Tifred07 Member

Design office engineer
    Balance:
    270Coins
    Ratings:
    +10 / 3 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    is it mandatory that the port is 4123 ?.
    at each end of the race he puts everything back to zero.
    anyway even following these instructions I did not have the slightest movement
  3. Tifred07

Tifred07 Member

Design office engineer
    Balance:
    270Coins
    Ratings:
    +10 / 3 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    @RacingMat Salut :). J'ai relu ton tutoriel et tu indiques concernant le code pour l'arduino que la vitesse n'est pas au maximum sinon c'est trop violent. J'ai essayé de comprendre le code et il est indiqué de mémoire pwm = 255 et ensuite en fonction de la distance à parcourir des valeurs un peu plus faible. Dans mon idée de gagner en réactivité, je pensais passer par là mais à priori on est déjà plus ou moins au maximum ?
    Si je passe en 24V il faudra modifier le code ?
    Merci.

@RacingMat Hi :). I reread your tutorial and you indicates about the code for arduino that the speed is not maximum otherwise it is too violent. I tried to understand the code and it is indicated memory pwm = 255 and then depending on the distance to browse values a little lower. In my idea to gain reactivity, I thought to go through there but in principle we are already more or less at maximum?
    If I go to 24V it will change the code?
    Thank you.
  4. Tifred07

Tifred07 Member

Design office engineer
    Balance:
    270Coins
    Ratings:
    +10 / 3 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Bonsoir tout le monde.
    J'ai enfin réussi à faire fonctionner dirt rally...
    En fait j'ai ajouté une ligne supplémentaire udp avec le port 4123 comme ça cela ne me remet plus la valeur par défaut a chaque fin de course.
    Pour dirt rally 2 pour conserver mes réglages j'ai juste renommé l'executable en drt.exe et tout reste paramétré.
    C'est vrai que ça rend bien les dirt rally.

Good evening everyone.
    I finally managed to make dirt rally work ...
    In fact I added an extra udp line with port 4123 so that it does not give me the default value at each end of the race.
    For dirt rally 2 to keep my settings I just renamed the executable to drt.exe and everything remains set.
    It's true that it makes the dirt rally good.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. brunoD

brunoD New Member

Balance:
    114Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    hi i am very impressed, it is exactly what i. am looking for, is it possible to share the plans ? have you cad file ? what king of motor do you use ?

thx
    Bruno