1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

2DOF PROJECT - BRAZIL / PROJETO 2DOF - BRASIL

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Marcos73, Mar 12, 2020.

1. AndreFilipe

AndreFilipe Andrefly

businessperson
    Balance:
    - 55Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, SCN6, SimAxe, Arduino, SimforceGT, Motion platform, 6DOF
    Hello friend, congratulations on the project, tell me what engines are these? do you have a link to them? I have some similar ones here but I think it's too weak, and another thing what are they and where to find these shock absorbers here in Brazil? thank you so much abs!
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2021
  2. Marcos73

Marcos73 Member

Balance:
    99Coins
    Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    hello, everything is explained in the previous pages, the 12v 30rpm engines and the shock absorbers with pvc tubes, if you want I have the engines other parts and the shock absorbers too, call me to talk.
  3. Halloween2go

Halloween2go Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    1,417Coins
    Ratings:
    +175 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    Just looking at your green line.. That is your potentiometer reading.. It looks like it's losing rotation with the motor shaft or the analog in for arduino may be loose?.. I'm sure you have this working by now but I was just building another rig and if I saw that reading, I would suspect a loose connection first, then maybe somehow the pot is not turning correctly DMAX
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Edmar Regis Góes

Edmar Regis Góes New Member

Balance:
    129Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, 4DOF
    My question is which metalon bar was used for the structure?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2022
  5. DinhoBR

DinhoBR New Member

Engineer
    Balance:
    170Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hello, On the first page I found this information:
    01 tude 40x40x1.5mm x 3300mm