1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

News 2 dof electric steer motors + self-made ffb steering wheel

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by MarcoMade, Mar 18, 2018.

1. MarcoMade

MarcoMade Active Member

Tecnico pc hardware/software MadeFix
    Balance:
    157Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    these photos of the steering wheel mounted on the station, now I enjoy and sudo 7 shirts while driving dirt rally
    IMG_20180621_174234.jpg IMG_20180621_174254.jpg IMG_20180621_174307.jpg IMG_20180621_212315.jpg
  2. MarcoMade

MarcoMade Active Member

Balance:
    157Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Upgrades, new arduino controller and H bts 43A bridges to move the station better, plus more improvements
    foto video
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MarcoMade

MarcoMade Active Member

Balance:
    157Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Photos
    new 200kg load cell with hx711. the limit switch is reached with good force for amplified linkage. next challenge hydraulic pump with real clamp and load cell on the clamp
  4. MarcoMade

MarcoMade Active Member

Balance:
    157Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
  5. Luis Pinho

Luis Pinho Member

Balance:
    625Coins
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Hi Marco,

I know that this is an old thread, but can I bother you with some questions?
    Are you happy with the opel corsa motors (P20008 09 191 628 NSK)?

Thanks,
    Luis Pinho
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2023