1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

130st Mige10010, AASD30A servo driver & Thanos TDD controller

Discussion in 'Direct Drive Wheels' started by Takumivs, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Takumivs

Takumivs Project CPT

Mechatronics / Mechano Engineer
    Balance:
    38Coins
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, AC motor, SCN5, SCN6, Arduino, JRK, Joyrider, SimforceGT, Motion platform, 4DOF, 6DOF
    Jumped down the rabbit hole with Thanos TDD controller with AASD30A Servo kit

1x Thanos TDD
    1x AASD30A servo driver kit incl 130st motor

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Takumivs

Takumivs Project CPT

Balance:
    38Coins
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, AC motor, SCN5, SCN6, Arduino, JRK, Joyrider, SimforceGT, Motion platform, 4DOF, 6DOF
    FA2B271E-D285-4DA3-90F4-B19E8DB0189C.jpeg 069F337D-E394-4FB4-87AA-E280E8577722.jpeg 3d printed the button box, some modifications had to be implemented for the wireless device

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Takumivs

Takumivs Project CPT

Balance:
    38Coins
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Esp32 with 950mah lithium battery. Creating the wireless button box

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Takumivs

Takumivs Project CPT

Balance:
    38Coins
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Suide 340mm Momo rim, few upgrades to the paddle shifters og felt to mediocre

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Takumivs

Takumivs Project CPT

Balance:
    38Coins
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    FE66EB13-0FFF-468F-818D-BB2F7EA6B859.jpeg 8074A8DD-CC29-4A7E-A1FB-FD85ACF4117A.jpeg 59C961CD-83FD-4312-AD41-C5D0468633F5.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Takumivs

Takumivs Project CPT

Balance:
    38Coins
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Currently using MMOS firmware set to 11Nm, well balanced. TDD makes its a breeze to setup incl pedals and shifter, slight EMI noise not noticeable when racing overall coming simucube Mige , Accuforce, fanatec dd1 this feels between almost the same as all three depending on the software configuration as it can be different between games. Extremely happy with the results

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanos

Thanos Building the Future one AC Servo at a time... or 6

Electronics Engineer
    Balance:
    2,700Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,043 / 9 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, Motion platform, 4DOF, 6DOF
    Nice build! Too bad I cannot produce more TDDs, this chip shortage is bad and is about to get worse.. :eek:
  8. Takumivs

Takumivs Project CPT

Balance:
    38Coins
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Thanks gent really appreciate the feedback, 100% agree hopefully the shortage will come to an end. would really like to produce more in the future.
  9. Gary S

Gary S New Member

Balance:
    23Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello All, I am in need of some assistance with this build. I have the following: MMOS DD system wheel base, which includes @Thanos TDD board, E stop, 130st-m10015motor(25NM), AASD 30A servo driver, this issue I am having is I can not figure out the correct settings to have a smooth wheel, as the wheel is centered and it has like a hitch when moving to the right or left, does anyone have any settings they would like to share or any assistance they can provide would be very much appreciated
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2022