- New GameManger Profiling corruption detection system.
If GameManger detects a corrupt file, It will:
1) Load the backup
2) IF the backup profile fails, it will load the default profile for the game.
3) IF the default profile fails, it will create a new profile.
- Output Testing has been revamped. (Gone is the 3..2..1.. countdown).
(It now only takes about ~0.5 seconds to start or stop output testing)
- Soft Centering & Soft Startup / Resume! I know allot of you have been waiting for this.
Soft Centering = you press the Pause button and the sim slowly Centers.
Soft Startup / Resume = You Un-Pause the game and the sim slowly gets Back up to Speed.
- All of the Axis Assignment filters have been redone and polished.
- All New Axis Assignment filter Traction Loss
- All New Axis Assignment filter Washout
- All New Axis Assignment filter Smoothing
- Axis Assignment filter GUI updates
- Completely refined GameEngine motion computation engine
- All new AMC unified interface
- New Tuning Center ‘Save Gui Flash’ indication
- New GameEngine Logging system (entertainment license only)
- All internal SimTools communication has been completely overhauled for speed and efficiency.
- GameDash and GameVibe communication was also overhauled.
- PCars 1&2 fix (I can't get PCars to crash GameVibe anymore, I think its fixed?)
- Company Tools now includes GameDash and GameVibe (with auto correcting re-setup - com ports/sound card settings)
- GameManger and GameEngine are now live synced!
(Select a game profile and the other app has it selected too)
- GameManger and GameEngine connection and re-connection chatter is completely gone. (Now super efficient!)
- Game Engine now has 3 running modes. (Default is Standard)
In Standard mode, everything works as it always has.
In Game Engine Advanced Mode, you will get per GameManger profile Min / Max settings.
In Game Engine Expert Mode, you get per GameManger profile Min / Max settings, plus different Min / Max settings for Axis Assignments (a) and (b).
- Everything is now compiled against .net 4.6 (to retain vista compatibility)
- SimTools Installer should now download and install .net 4.6 should it be missing or out of date.
- Using a Min / Max value of zero is now the equivalent of Turing the direction off.
- New Min / Max files now default to all zeros.
- (Experimental) Region free fix (looks good so far!)
- Game Manger “Main Level %” in profile manager is now renamed to “Intensity Level”
New Game Vibe and Game Dash versions finished for this release.
You must be a registered member to be able to access this page and to download game plugins. Please register here. It´s for free.
Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.