- New GameManger Profiling corruption detection system.
If GameManger detects a corrupt file, It will:
1) Load the backup
2) IF the backup profile fails, it will load the default profile for the game.
3) IF the default profile fails, it will create a new profile.
- Output Testing has been revamped. (Gone is the 3..2..1.. countdown).
(It now only takes about ~0.5 seconds to start or stop output testing)
- Soft Centering & Soft Startup / Resume! I know allot of you have been waiting for this.
Soft Centering = you press the Pause button and the sim slowly Centers.
Soft Startup / Resume = You Un-Pause the game and the sim slowly gets Back up to Speed.
- All of the Axis Assignment filters have been redone and polished.
- All New Axis Assignment filter Traction Loss
- All New Axis Assignment filter Washout
- All New Axis Assignment filter Smoothing
- Axis Assignment filter GUI updates
- Completely refined GameEngine motion computation engine
- All new AMC unified interface
- New Tuning Center ‘Save Gui Flash’ indication
- New GameEngine Logging system (entertainment license only)
- All internal SimTools communication has been completely overhauled for speed and efficiency.
- GameDash and GameVibe communication was also overhauled.
- PCars 1&2 fix (I can't get PCars to crash GameVibe anymore, I think its fixed?)
- Company Tools now includes GameDash and GameVibe (with auto correcting re-setup - com ports/sound card settings)
- GameManger and GameEngine are now live synced!
(Select a game profile and the other app has it selected too)
- GameManger and GameEngine connection and re-connection chatter is completely gone. (Now super efficient!)
- Game Engine now has 3 running modes. (Default is Standard)
In Standard mode, everything works as it always has.
In Game Engine Advanced Mode, you will get per GameManger profile Min / Max settings.
In Game Engine Expert Mode, you get per GameManger profile Min / Max settings, plus different Min / Max settings for Axis Assignments (a) and (b).
- Everything is now compiled against .net 4.6 (to retain vista compatibility)
- SimTools Installer should now download and install .net 4.6 should it be missing or out of date.
- Using a Min / Max value of zero is now the equivalent of Turing the direction off.
- New Min / Max files now default to all zeros.
- (Experimental) Region free fix (looks good so far!)
- Game Manger “Main Level %” in profile manager is now renamed to “Intensity Level”
New Game Vibe and Game Dash versions finished for this release.
You must be a registered member to be able to access this page and to download game plugins. Please register here. It´s for free.
Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules