Motion data: Roll, pitch, yaw, heave, sway, surge, roll rate, pitch rate, yaw rate
GameDash data: RPM (engine 1, propeller 1, engine 2, propeller 2, engine 3, propeller 3, engine 4, propeller 4), speed, altitude, latitude, longitude, flaps (left trailing edge, right trailing edge, left leading edge, right leading edge), landing gear, stall warning, overspeed warning, on ground
GameVibe data: RPM, turbulence, flaps, landing gear, road detail, collision L/R, collision F/B
- This plugin installs and runs a separate application that it uses to get motion data from the game. This may require GameManager to be run as administrator when patching.
- A config file is included with this application and is located in AppData\Local\SimTools\MFS2020. This file can be used to set the rate of data transmission, which by default is 100 Hz. It can also be used to change the IP address that the application sends data to, which is necessary when the game and GameEngine are running on different PCs. In this case, change TargetIP to the internal IP address (e.g. 192.168...) of the PC running GameEngine.
- If you are having problems with motion data, try replacing the file SimConnect.dll in AppData\Local\SimTools\MFS2020. A different version of this file may work better on your system. Look for one in the game installation directory, or install the SDK and look in MSFS SDK\SimConnect SDK\lib.
You must be a registered member to be able to access this page and to download game plugins. Please register here. It´s for free.
Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
- Fixed GameVibe flaps and added ability to set target IP address Nov 13, 2020
- Added extra motion variables Oct 29, 2020
- Added GameDash and GameVibe support Oct 3, 2020