1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

x-sim 2.1.0.3 download corrupted

Discussion in 'XSimulator Q&A/FAQs - Outdated' started by soyo, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soyo

soyo New Member

Student
    Balance:
    277Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi there, fine?

i'm a beginner here (just found the x-sim a week ago, searching about homemade force feedback systems) and my english is a little poor, please sorry about that! This forum is a real dream for me :clap:
    i start my mechanical engineering graduation thinking in work with simulators :thbup: !
    well, this topic is about my first problem here, download x-sim. I have downloaded five times the x-sim 2.1.0.3 version and after 2 hours (like 10kb/s down rate) when i trying to extract the installer, winrar says:
    ! D:\Saulo\xsim21communityRC4-2103.zip: Unexpected end of archive
    but the download finish normal, don't have any errors !

anyone have downloaded this file properly?
    my suggestion is to put a hash number for the installers, just for check.

Thanks,
    Saulo B
  2. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,958 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    hi Saulo,

please try to download the standalone non networking version. It´s smaller, so you get it faster with your very poor internet connection:

post20435.html#p20435

Direct link to the download:
    http://www.x-simulator.de/beta/xsim2088beta.zip

I never experienced any download problems, so i assume your anti virus software or any other program destroyed some bits of the archive.

br
    René
  3. MasterYoda

MasterYoda Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    322Coins
    Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
  4. soyo

soyo New Member

Student
    Balance:
    277Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks raceray, i've been looking for my kaspersky log and i see the problem:

Detected virus HEUR:Exploit.Script.Generic C:\Users\ilha1\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\Content.IE5\ACVH4T8D\p4v2_091109[1].js

downloading again :eek:

MasterYoda:
    hahaha more and less dude, here the jungle is gone, only have soya beans and sugar cane plantantion :D
  5. juniou

juniou New Member

Balance:
    271Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

\o/ i'm from Cuiabá -MT and lived in rondonopolis too... kkkkk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.