1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Wiring SCN5 S03 Japan version ILK to 0V

Discussion in 'Electronic and hardware generally' started by Danny255, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Danny255

Danny255 Member

Balance:
    215Coins
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Hello all simracers and flyiers :)
    Is there any experienced user with Japan version of SCN5?
    I read all posts in FAQ about SCN5,but everything is focused to PNP EUR version ILK to 24+V,and I am still mising any data,what i need to correct setup.
    I think,that this post could be usefull for all curcuit begginers as me,who decided for frex way without their controller.

I suppose,that the signal part over RS485 to USB adapter is same.

What I don't know is the power part.I've got picture from frex for better understanding.
    One thing what i surely know,that the ILK pin should be connected to ground.

My questions are:

1)
    Is there any differences in protection?(zener diode,rezistor),how wirring diagram will looks like?
    i saw this post from x-sim.de,some user says there,that protection is no needed.
    https://www.x-sim.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1264

2)Which side of killing switch i will use for each contact? NC for ILK and NO for ground?,or conversely?

3)Can i connect killswitch directly to PSU? or just with connector from motor?

Little wiring scheme from frex:

Attached Files: