1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Videogames on 3D

Discussion in 'Archived information' started by davidregader, Apr 15, 2013.

1. davidregader

davidregader New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone,

I'm trying to play on 3D and I was thinking about a projector. Is anybody playing 3D with a projector? Is this a good option? http://www.tiendatr.com/oferta/proyector_optoma_ds330_2800_lumenes_hdmi_svga_fullhd.html

Thanks!!!!
    David.
  2. value1

value1 Nerd SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Balance:
    14,505Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,319 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    To be honest, Resolucion nativa: SVGA 800 x 600 sounds like a very low resolution!
    I'd rather wait and save more money. For another €300 you can get the HD131X, native Full HD and Full 3D (details see here).

Resolution can only be replaced by resolution.
    (like: Displacement can only be replaced by displacement ;) )
  3. rapapar

rapapar New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have 3 dpl 720p with 120hz to play in real size
    advice: no go under 720p (1280x720)
  4. poman

poman Active Member

Balance:
    154Coins
    Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    I have an ACER H5360 with Nvidia glasses, it is awesome !!! had it for 2-3 years now and close to 6000 hours, nothing wrong happened, but i asked just this morning to Nvidia if the BenQ H7010 is compatible with my glasses so i dont have to buy another set, this one have the full HD native 1920 x 1020 resolution(close to a thousand buck), and frankly, that is what i am missing to make the games look as good as they are intended to be played theses days, i have a very descent computer and cause of the low resolution i have, it is barely warm inside, mean it is working at idle lol!!