1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

TU-154 FS9 Arduino

Discussion in 'New users start here - FAQ' started by Dudi, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Dudi

Dudi New Member

Balance:
    139Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    Hello! I'm new member here.

I am just lerning the basic of the Arduino, and my plan is to build a realistic Tupolev-154 cockpit. (Flight Simulator 9)

If you can help me in anything I will be very thankful! :)
  2. Pit

Pit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Gold Contributor

Balance:
    30,416Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,088 / 31 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF
    Welcome :)

Really a realistic cockpit? No kidding? Where do you begin, starting with the motion sim or the cockpit? This is insane, IMHO you will require years to finish it.
  3. Dudi

Dudi New Member

Balance:
    139Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    I know it will be long time :)

I just started to learn the basics of the Arduino. Then I will use the things to build the basics, and when i know how to make everything, I will begin to do realistic :)
  4. Ceresoli

Ceresoli ceretz

Cinema Projectionist and car mechanic
    Balance:
    469Coins
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    hi, for the cockpit, commands, gauge, etc. i use link2fs with 3 arduino Mega 2560 and fsx. totally freeware and very simple to use (in the author site of link2fs, there in a version for fs2004!).
    The program, simply convert the data received from arduino via serial command and translate for fsx and from FSX to Arduino (for led's, gauge, etc.)
    For motion, SimTools.
  5. Dudi

Dudi New Member

Balance:
    139Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    Thank you Ceresoli, I'm using the link2fs also, but it doesn't have every command for the plane. :( I would like to make a 99.99% simulator.
  6. Ceresoli

Ceresoli ceretz

Cinema Projectionist and car mechanic
    Balance:
    469Coins
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    For make a 99% simulator i'm not secure with fs9 or fsx.......becouse the command data sended and received from game are not complete!
    for example:
    In some aircraft there isn't a complete command library, If you are looking for the motor starting command, in airplane with 4 motor ,with keypad or a external switch you are costricted to select a motor number and send a second command to start it. there is an exlapanation list for keyboard command, very limited!! For a real simulator, the option are other game.......
    In some aircraft, if you look the game cockipt, some switch, command, etc. are only drawn, can not be used. But, for interfacing gauges, and virtual instrumentation like A/P Panel and RADIO Panel, the fsx or FS9 are for 80% complete.
    Link2Fs Missing some SimConnect commands! but the solution, is to use the key's section of link2fs always knowing the FSX or FS9 restrictions!

Attached Files: