1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question The ILK does not work / No funciona el ILK

Discussion in 'Motor actuators and drivers' started by cover4x4, May 28, 2018.

1. cover4x4

cover4x4 I love simracing

Car Mechanic
    Balance:
    68Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Hi. After following the installation tutorial for two SCN5 actuators (https://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/scn5-wiring-tutorial.5566), and after making them work I realize that the ILK does not work. I have reviewed the electrical installation and everything is well connected but the actuators always work, whether the circuit is open or closed. I have to say that these actuators are bought second hand and I understand that they came in a movement platform kit, so I do not know if the ILK will be disabled by default. I enter using the Dyadic software and configure the ILK but it does not do anything at all. Any suggestions? Attached photos:

20180528_194320.jpg Setup ILK1.jpg diag.jpg

Hola. Después de seguir el tutorial de instalación para dos actuadores SCN5 (https://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/scn5-wiring-tutorial.5566), y tras hacerlos funcionar me doy cuenta que el ILK no funciona. He repasado la instalación eléctrica y está todo bien conectado pero los actuadores siempre funcionan, esté abierto o cerrado el circuito. Tengo que decir que estos actuadores son comprados de segunda mano y entiendo que venían en un kit de plataforma de movimiento, por lo que no sé si por defecto estará desactivado el ILK. Entro mediante el software de Dyadic y configuro el ILK pero no hace nada de nada. ¿Alguna sugerencia? Adjunto fotos.
  2. cover4x4

cover4x4 I love simracing

Car Mechanic
    Balance:
    68Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    The ILK is still not working, for now if I do not find a solution what I will do is put the switch that disconnects directly the 24v power that goes to the motors in case of system failure, it is not the best option but unless you find a solution it will be what I will do. A greeting.

El ILK sigo sin hacerlo funcionar, de momento si no encuentro solución lo que haré es poner el interruptor que desconecte directamente la alimentación de 24v que va a los motores en caso de fallo del sistema, no es la mejor opción pero salvo que encuentre solución será lo que haré. Un saludo.