1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

The Cars List for PCars2 is Stunning!

Discussion in 'Project Cars' started by Zed, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Zed

Zed VR Simming w/Reverb Gold Contributor

Balance:
    5,828Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,042 / 4 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK
    I just had a look today. Probably late to the party, but the vintage lineup is phenomenal! Aston Martin, Lotus, Agajanian Watson, Jaguar E, Ferrari 330, Ford, etc.

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/the-cars.html

I really hope this is a good release and the whole car is modeled in VR and not just seat-forward. I really want to be able to get out and oogle that 1965 Lotus Type 40 Ford and the Agajanian Watson. And all the rest. What a lineup!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Jerry Atrick

Jerry Atrick this is my sim Gold Contributor

Retired
    Balance:
    1,414Coins
    Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    4DOF
    Hi Zed, I really want to be positive thinking about PCars2, so lets hope they get it right this time.
  3. Zed

Zed VR Simming w/Reverb Gold Contributor

Balance:
    5,828Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,042 / 4 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Hey @Jerry Atrick - I keep hearing good things about it. Sounds like they have fixed the driving on ice thing. If so, that just leaves the fully modeled own car issue. With room scale VR it is very cool to get out of the cars and have a look. With Assetto Corsa it's like having your own car museum of sorts. Not with PCars 1. The rear of the car you are driving looks like it came out of a Bugs Bunny cartoon or something with just primitive placeholder graphics. Other cars are fully modeled and beautiful but your own looks like hell. Doesn't matter so much for monitor gaming but is crucial for me with VR.

They are talking up VR for PCars 2 where it wasn't fully integrated from the beginning in 1. Fingers crossed they fixed that as well. If they did, 2 could be amazing!
  4. Jerry Atrick

Jerry Atrick this is my sim Gold Contributor

Retired
    Balance:
    1,414Coins
    Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    4DOF
    Hi Zed, sounds really interesting, and I will intern cross all phalanges and appendages for a trouble free release!

Thanks for your reply.