1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Team X-Sim BMW E90 Skins for rFactor

Discussion in 'Virtual Racing League' started by bvillersjr, Oct 29, 2008.

1. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Here are the skins that I was working on before I got convinced to switch to GTR Evolution. There are three versions of this car sporting various X-Sim logos and a carbon fiber / X-Sim green color scheme. The other logo areas were intentionally left blank so that you could easily customize thie skin, add your name etc.. PSD'd are available if you intend to customize the skin, just ask and I'll send them to you.

Before installing these skins, you need to install the WTCC BMW E90 Mod v1.0 and the v1.1 patch. You can download these files here-http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=WTCC BMW E90. This is currently one of the hottst mods for rFactor (Top 5 ranked) I expect alot of leagues to popup using this mod.

After installing the E90 mod, download and install the Team X-Sim skins here -http://rapidshare.com/files/158554795/Team_X-Sim_BMW_E90_Skins_for_rFactor.msi

Now startup rFactor and click on the 'Player' button. Then select the BMW E90 series as shown below:
    Choose Series.jpg

Next, choose Team X-Sim and one of the three X-Sim cars:
    choose team and vehicle.jpg

Enjoy,

Bernard (bvillersjr)
  2. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Thanks alot for the BMW-skin! :cheers:

Regards
    Christian
  3. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Next up are some GTR Evolution skins for the community. After I make a few of them, maybe some of us can race on the new Team X-Sim server that I put up. Then, we could us some of the footage from the race to create the pictures that Sirnoname asked for.

Regards,

Bernard (bvillersjr)